Use of Information We Collect About You
When you download and use the App, we may collect certain information (“Registration Information”) about you, such as:
- Gender identity;
- Information about yourself in the bio;
- Your mobile device’s geographic location while our application is actively running.
You will also be required to set-up your sexual preference. Once you register, you will be able to review and change this information at any time.
This information helps to enhance the App and verify our Users (Robots are not welcome!!). Registration Information such as your photo may be visible to the public.
We may also collect additional information in connection with your use of Cougr when you are using our messaging function. If you contact our Customer Support team, we will receive your email address, device ID and type, the operating system used by your device and access times as well as the information you send to us to help resolve your query. We will keep records of our communications with you, including any complaints that we receive from you about other Users (and from other Users about you). We recommend and encourage you (and all our members) to think carefully about the information you disclose about yourself.
Please remember that photographs that you post on Cougr may reveal information about yourself as well. When you do upload and choose to tell us sensitive information about yourself, you are explicitly consenting to our processing of your information and making this public to other users.
When you post information about yourself or use the messaging function, the amount of personal information you share is at your own risk. If you post anything that is inconsistent with our Terms and Conditions of Use. We reserve the right to terminate your Account – we really don’t want to have to do this so please play by the rules!
How We Use Collected Information
Cougr may collect and use a User’s personal information for the following purposes:
- to deliver and improve our products and services, and manage our business;
- to manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- to perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our or others’ products, services, or content;
- to communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us or other third parties;
- to develop, display, and track content and advertising tailored to your interests on our Service and other sites, including providing our advertisements to you when you visit other sites;
- for website or mobile application analytics;
- to verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests and sweepstakes;
- to perform functions or services as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
How we Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
We require users to be at least 18 years of age. We do not intend for anyone under the age of 18 to use any of the features or services we offer from Hplus, and we certainly do not direct any of our content specifically at children under 18 years of age. We understand and are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children's privacy online.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to our policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.